January 23, 2016

Fancy Fold Fun

Well this is my first official blog post in regards to a card and I'm pretty excited about it.  It was cased from a Shoebox Swap last July at SU Convention and I feel in love with it.  I've been with SU for not even 2 years and I'm still learning everyday.  This card is 1 or 4 I'm teaching for my Fancy Fold Technique Class on February 17.  I've really never dabbled in Fancy Folds all that much, but I'm excited to start.  I hope you can join us!


This card is a regular 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 size and can be a little deceiving at first.  Both sides are actually glued down with the middle flap folding down to mail and then propping up by the heart held on with a dimensional.  I used the new Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Flowering Fields Stamp Set only available until March 31.  The best part is either or are 100% free with any $50 order!  I used Old Olive Ink and a blender pen with Calypso Coral Ink on the heart to make it match the side paper.  Topped it off with a sentiment from the Suite Sayings stamp set and a little Silver Metallic Thread.  I hope you like it as much as me!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments: