February 29, 2016

NC Demos

NC Demo Blog Hop- IN Colors 2014-2016


It's that time again, another month has passed!  My card for the NC Demos Blog Hop this month was inspired by Dena Rekow.  She is so talented!  We only have 4 months left before the new catalog is released and that means unfortunately 5 awesome colors will be retiring.  IN Colors 2014-2016 will be leaving us (insert sad face) so be sure to stock up on them.  As the catalog nears to an end these colors will be harder and harder to get...they will sell out fast!  Be sure to visit my website and grab what you need!

The IN Colors 2014-2016 include Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.  Everything in these colors will retire including cardstock, inks, embellishments, etc.  And remember until the end of March Sale-A-Bration is still going strong!  For every $50 spent you can pick out 1 FREE exclusive item.  New items were just released on February 15 so check those out too.

Ok so back to my card....I love the clean lines of this card.  It was very simple!  The Botanical Stamps and Framelit are one of my favorites in the new catalog and fingers crossed it will carry over. :)  I have include the measurements and another example below so enjoy!!


Measurements:
Base: Very Vanilla 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey one each 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and then cut random size strips.
Layer 3: Very Vanilla- Botanical Builders Framelit Dies and Word Window Punch.



I stamped Happy Birthday in Tangelo Twist using the And Many More Stamp Set and added a couple of pearls.  I love this card so much that I tried it again using different colors and theme.  I love the pairing of Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and Mint Macaron.

 


Click the box below and hop to the next blog!


http://www.weebly.com/weebly/apps/readDraft.php?draftId=347404873450276826&userId=12843576


NC Demo Blog Participants:
 
 
 
 




post signaturehttp://www.weebly.com/weebly/apps/readDraft.php?draftId=347404873450276826&userId=12843576http://www.weebly.com/weebly/apps/readDraft.php?draftId=347404873450276826&userId=12843576

8 comments:

  1. hmmm, do the botanicals in WHITE? Who would have thought it would be that AWESOME! Great work, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun technique! I may be trying it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stripes and Tamra said it before I did - I LOVE that you used the botanicals in WHITE! How clever! These are awesome projects to use up that retired paper - would look sweet with some DSP as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, what cute cards! Never would have thought of doing the flowers in white but it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripes and that you used different colors. Awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the strips and simple manner in which they add color to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your striped background. Makes the botanicals in white just POP!

    ReplyDelete